Crushing Dynamics have invested heavily in equipment to ensure the highest possible safety standard for our team and to maximise our productive capacity to better service customers.
All equipment is regularly serviced and maintained
to the highest standards to ensure it is in impeccable working order.
Our on-site equipment includes:
- Kleemann Impact Crushers MR 130 Z EVO II, each machine capable of producing 300 tonnes per hour.
- Primary Jaw Crusher Jacques ST48 consisting
of Bin, Ramer, Feeder, Control Cabin, Steel Structure and Discharge Conveyor.
- Various other crushing equipment available
for hire on short notice as required.
Our equipment has an average age of less than 3 years and all loaders are fitted with digital scales and printers.
Crushing Dynamics currently has the following brands
- Hitachi Excavator ZX490LCH-5 complete with Turners Double Locking Hydraulic Hitch, Turners 1800mm GP Bucket, Turners 2400mm Mud Bucket
- Hitachi Excavator ZX260LC
- Hitachi Excavator 36 Ton
- Kobelco 350